Project context and objectives:
- Completely refurbishment of the 6 Hydroelectric Generators (vertical Kaplan turbines), in operation for more than 30 years and increase of the power from 174 MW to 200 MW
- Complete refurbishment of the Plant General Services
- Replacement of the old automation system with new modern and reliable SCADA and DCS systems based on the latest IT technology
- New Central Dispatching Control Centre.
As a subcontractor for ANDRITZ, we offered flexible and secure solutions focused on adding value and performance such as:
- Hydroelectric Generators DCS and Plant General Services DCS
- Plant SCADA system
- Plant Joint Control System
- Specialists support and technical assistance for the commissioning of the third party systems
- Central Dispatching Control Centre (Iron Gates I + Iron Gates II) – under development.
We used innovative SIEMENS engineering equipment such as:
- S7-400 redundant PLC
- ET200M distributed IO with redundant Profibus-DP communication
- OP37 local panel
- Ethernet redundant FO Ring
- WinCC redundant SCADA Servers.