As a subcontractor for ANDRITZ, CS ROMANIA has fulfilled successfully HPP Iron Gates II project objectives:
- Completely refurbishment of the 10 Hydroelectric Generators – Kaplan bulb turbines – and increase of the power from 27 MW to 31.5 MW
- Complete refurbishment of the Plant General Services
- Replacement of the old automation system with new modern and reliable SCADA and DCS systems based on the latest IT technology
- New Central Dispatching Control Centre.
- Hydroelectric Generators DCS and Plant General Services DCS
- Plant SCADA system
- Plant Joint Control System
- Specialists support and technical assistance for the commissioning of the third party systems
- Central Dispatching Control Centre (Iron Gates I + Iron Gates II) – under development.
We can guarantee your project’s success by using the best SAT Automation equipments:
- AK1703-ACP RTU
- TM1703 distributed IO
- Touch Panels SAT250-SCALA
- SUN Solaris – SAT 250 SCALA – redundant SCADA and SQL servers
- Ethernet redundant FO Ring.