The CS Communications & Systèmes Group (CS) entrusts us the operations of the applicative maintenance for its intranet system, CSNet, a web based system used every day by more than 2000 employees of CS.
Part of the software maintenance of this system, we offered adequate solutions for CSNet, such as:
- Analysis and reverse engineering of the existing system, using reverse engineering and UML tools (Rational Rose UML)
- Conception and management of technical specifications for the enterprise applications (system requirements specifications, conception documents, administration and exploitation documents, user manuals)
- Applicative, corrective and preventive maintenance of the intranet system, the treatment of the implementation’s errors
- Impact analysis of software evolutions, creation of technical specifications and development of future evolutions of the system
- Re-implementation of the basic kernel of the system, using the newest web technologies
- Analysis and integration of open source workflow and groupware third-party tools in the intranet system
- Improvement of the functional coherence of the enterprise applications and development of new functionalities.