At the heart of the RexSys suite stands RxDataGateway SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) Server designed for real time data communication, protocol conversion and data publishing of heterogeneous SCADA systems, being supported by various platforms from Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 to Linux.
The application manages a real-time database and may be used as an I/O and management server for distributed SCADA applications.
Through a set of standardized protocols that are widely used in SCADA systems, the application allows data exchange with RTU/PLC equipments, client applications for a HMI, other RxDataGateway data or third party systems/applications.
The communication modules for connecting process are carried out through standard and proprietary protocols:
- Standard protocols:
- IEC 60870-5-104 (Master/Slave)
- IEC 60870-5-101 (Master/Slave)
- OPC (Client/Server)
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
- IEC 1107
- Microsoft SQL Connector/MySQL Connector
- Training Simulator.
- Proprietary protocols:
- Siemens S7400 series
- ABB RP 570
- Customization (extensibility):
- TCL Script
- Customization (extensibility)
- Windows/Linux support
- Component based (modular) architecture
- Microsoft SQL Server/MySQL Connector.
RexSys application suit is registered at ORDA (Romanian Copyright Office), since 2006, thereby stating our commitment to continuous innovation and enabling us to build a proficient relationship with our clients.
As a part of the RexSys solution, the application RxDataGateway is tested and certified for Microsoft platforms by VeriTest, a Lionbridge service, thus meeting the highest standards imposed by the certification program. Our product, RxDataGateway, is Certified for Windows Server 2008 R2 attesting our professionalism and our strong technical expertise in providing high quality solutions, thereby making CS ROMANIA your reliable partner.
RxDataGateway has a reliable, flexible and component orientated client-server architecture. Due to its modular structure, the application can be easily extended to other communication modules.
The application also implements an alarms and events management module (alarm and event logger) that performs the following functions:
- Graphic presenation of the alarms and events generated by overruns of the normal operating limits of the equipment, abnormal situations etc. for the human operator
- Recording them in an alarms and events archive for later analysis or for correlation with previous data.