We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, entry or middle level, fixed-term and part-time contract.
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Linux distributions (targeting CentOS 7+, Ubuntu 16+)
- Installing, configuring and maintaining Apache and Nginx web servers
- Configure key-based SSH
- Write and debug shell scripts (Bash).
- Bachelor’ degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position.
- Effective communication with collaborators, managers and internal or external clients, under the direct guidance of the Project Manager
- Reliability and great networking capability
- Focus on delivery terms and key objectives
- Ability to work autonomously in a project
- Basic SQL knowledge (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Basic Python knowledge it will be greatly appreciated
- English advanced level.
What to expect from us:
- Challenging & professional work environment with a dynamic international team
- Competitive salary package, meal tickets included
- Opportunities for professional development
- Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
- Social/Team activities
- The opportunity to become part of an innovative activity domain
- Possibility for flexible working hours
- Value recognition.
Candidates may send a CV accompanied by a letter of intention via e-mail to: email@example.com