CS GROUP’s mission is to be at the forefront of technologies to guarantee the safety of all in a rapidly changing world. The group’s recognized expertise allows it to intervene where the security issues are the most sensitive: aeronautics, defense, energy, space, etc. And, also, where the answers must be invented or reinvented: the fight against drones, cybersecurity, satellite data processing, etc. We are located in 5 different European countries, including Romania and intend to extend both our footprint and our customer portfolio.
In order to support our development, we are looking for someone to join our CS GROUP – ROMANIA HR team and to take responsibility for our recruitment activities, as well as construct our internal and external employer branding, according to current best practices. You will report to the HR responsible, but you will be the specialist in your field.
- Analysing job descriptions, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to find the most suitable candidates.
- Working within the resourcing schedule to ensure all deadlines are met, utilising our Smartrecruiter ATS.
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached and proactively contacting potential candidates to ensure that passive applicants are reached.
- Reviewing applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
- Undertaking pre-screening and preliminary interviews over the phone and video conferencing.
- Maintaining all pertinent applicant and interview data in our ATS system.
- Developing talent pipelines / hotlists of candidates through our ATS system for future hires.
- In charge of the recruitment cycle, as well as monitoring the integration of the employee.
- Provide support and/or feedback on various employee engagement programs developed inside the company.
- Create a solid and coherent communication planning, internal and external, and build social and professional media presence (professional and social networks, web site etc) – including engaging content creation and community management.
- Plan, create and execute innovative and effective digital advertising campaigns tailored to attract candidates.
- Organising various internal or external events with employer branding potential (career events, job fairs, meetups, workshops etc.) in close collaboration with the HR responsible.
- Create and maintain relationships with universities and/or student associations.
- Provide support on other HR processes, as appropriate.
Requirements and skills:
- 2+ years hands-on recruitment experience in IT sector, ideally within a recruitment agency however we are also open to internal recruiters.
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher…).
- Experience in designing and creating engaging content (written, visual);.
- Experience in recruitment channels, social networks, effective and innovative recruiting approach/techniques.
- ATS Management experience .
- Business English. French will be an asset.
- Autonomy, proactivity, and excellent communication skills.
Why choose us?
This position is a permanent one. Flexible working can be considered, such as hybrid working up to 30% of your time.
Competitive salary and benefits based on your experience and achievements.
If you consider that your skills may be a good fit for these openings, please apply by sending your CV at email@example.com.
If your profile matches, you will be contacted by HR for a brief introductory discussion and to establish a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Following the conclusions of the technical interview, the next step would be for you to meet the hiring manager during an HR interview.