Sen2-Agri system is an operational standalone processing system generating agricultural products from Copernicus Sentinel-2 (A&B) and Landsat 8 time series along the growing season.
The Sen4CAP system is an operational standalone processing system providing to the European and national stakeholders of the CAP (Common Agricultural Policy) products, workflows and best practices for agriculture monitoring relevant for the management of the CAP.
Being the software development partner in the consortia that implemented the Sen2-Agri and Sen4CAP systems, our team has strong experience in operating and customizing them.
Among the services that we can provide related to Sen2-Agri and Sen4CAP are:
- Advices on the necessary resources for running the systems based on user contexts
- Installation and configuration of either of the systems, on user premises or on the cloud provider of the choice
- Synergetic installation and configuration of both the systems on the same platform
- Optimal retrieval of the Sentinel-1/Sentinel-2/Landsat-8 products when the systems do not run on a cloud provider that also hosts EO data
- Preparation of the in-situ data and/or of the declarations data for the proper system format
- Operation of the systems (production and monitoring)
- Optimization of the production when several regions of interests are processed
- Optimization of the pre-processing and of the processing of EO products
- Development of custom modules for EO products ingestion, if needed
- Development and integration of new processing modules based on user-provided algorithms or custom developments on the existing processing modules based on user requirements
Additionally, operation of the systems can be done on our IT infrastructure, based on the size of the area of interest and seasons duration. Users would need just to provide us with some necessary information and not to hustle with infrastructure requirements, EO data retrieval or production monitoring. We can provide vegetation indicators, binary maps of cultivated area, maps of the most relevant crops in an area, and monitoring of agricultural practices. The results of the processing will then be available for regular download for them.
If you are interested in one or more of the above services, please contact us for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org.