We have a challenging opportunity for an ambitious and motivated Software Test & Validation Engineer, middle level, to join our Embedded Systems team for a large project in the aeronautics domain.
You will be part of a CS ROMANIA team jointly working with CS GROUP teams from Canada.
- Understanding of the software requirements
- Understanding of the test environment
- Definition of the test scenarios and test procedures
- Execution of the test procedures and reporting detected issues.
Requirements and skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Automatics, Electronics or Computer Science required
- +2 years’ Experience with Logic Design and Matlab Simulink, fair knowledge of C language
- Mastery of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of Perl (or Python) is a plus
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical
- Ability to take ownership of tasks
- Good communication skills, reading & writing in ENGLISH.
What to expect from us
- Challenging & professional work environment with a dynamic international team
- Competitive salary package, restaurant tickets included
- Opportunities for professional development
- Various in-house training, including project specific training
- Internal programs for professional development – mobility within the company’s projects
- Social/Team activities
- Possibility for flexible working hours
- Value recognition.
Candidates may send a CV accompanied by a letter of intention via e-mail to: email@example.com