We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our team to work on various innovative projects, in particular CSoIP, a CS GROUP product in the field of Air Traffic Management (secured modular system for voice communication over IP infrastructure).
- Understanding of the software requirements.
- Understanding of the test environment (hardware/software simulation bench).
- Definition of test scenarios and test procedures.
- Execution of test procedures and reporting of detected issues.
- Peer review within the team.
Requirements and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Informatics is required.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Software testing.
- Mastery of Software testing concepts.
- Knowledge of ISO OSI model (protocol communication stack).
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical.
- Ability to take ownership of tasks.
- Good communication skills, read & write in FRENCH and/or in ENGLISH.
Why choose us?
For our challenging and professional work environment, a great team, our expertise in various and interesting domains. And of course: competitive salary, opportunities for professional development, possibility for flexible working hours and/or teleworking, a co-optation program.
If you consider that your skills may be a good fit for these openings, please apply by sending your CV at email@example.com.
If your profile matches, you will be contacted by HR for a brief introductory discussion and to establish a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Following the conclusions of the technical interview, the next step would be for you to meet the hiring manager during an HR interview.