The Air Traffic Management (ATM) – Simulation activity of CS GROUP contributes to the evolution of civil and military air traffic control systems by carrying out ambitious projects based on its innovative products and those of its partners. In this context, we are looking for a Validation Engineer to join our local team based in Craiova in projects related to this activity field.
- Define the phases of tests in the factory and on operational sites
- Participate in tests and investigations
- Maintain and ensure the development of test tools
- Guarantee the maintenance of the test platforms
- Participate in the commissioning and operational support phases
- Participate in the testing phases of the operational air traffic control system with company partners
Technical requirements and environment
- Linux and network based distributed architectures
- Previously experience in a critical aeronautical software project
- Experience in software testing different phases
- Knowledge of the air control and aviation field (flight management, surveillance…)
With a Bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science and/or telecommunication field, you have 1- 5 years of experience in an IT project for critical systems, being initiated in the associated working methods.
Rigorous, organized, and enthusiastic, your spirit of initiative and your interpersonal skills will enable you to successfully carry out the missions entrusted to you. Good communication skills, read and write in French and/or in English are a must.
Why choose us?
For our challenging and professional work environment, a great team, our expertise in various and interesting domains. And of course: competitive salary, opportunities for professional development, possibility for flexible working hours and/or teleworking, a co-optation program.
If you consider that your skills and experience may be a good fit for this role, please apply by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your profile matches, you will be contacted by HR for a brief introductory discussion and to establish a technical interview with one of our operational managers. Following the conclusions of the technical interview, the next step would be for you to meet the hiring manager during an HR interview.